This quick and easy recipe adds a fantastic top note to the full flavour of a Pembrokeshire Heathland Beef burger. Takes 5 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook. Best sampled outdoors with a cold one by the barbie!
- 500g passata
- 1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce
- 1 teaspoon of chilli sauce (or Tabasco sauce)
- 2 tablespoon of dark brown soft sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large saucepan and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly until thick.
- Pour into sterilized jars and refrigerate until ready to use.